Choosing bathroom vanity for a large bathroom
When choosing a bathroom vanity for a large bathroom, you have more flexibility in terms of size and design. Here are seven tips to help you choose the perfect bathroom vanity for your large bathroom:
- Consider the layout: Think about how you use your bathroom and how the vanity will fit into the overall layout. If you have a separate shower and tub, for example, you may want a double vanity with two sinks to provide plenty of space for two people to get ready at the same time.
- Choose the right size: Measure the space where you plan to install the vanity to ensure that it will fit comfortably in the room. A vanity that is too small will look out of place in a large bathroom, while a vanity that is too large can make the space feel cluttered.
- Opt for plenty of storage: A large bathroom likely has more storage needs, so look for a vanity with plenty of drawers and shelves to help keep your bathroom essentials organized.
- Consider the sink: The sink is an important feature of any bathroom vanity, and you have several options to choose from. A traditional undermount sink is a popular choice, but you could also consider a vessel sink, which sits on top of the vanity, or a farmhouse-style sink, which is a large, deep sink that is often mounted on a pedestal.
- Think about the finish: The finish of your vanity can have a big impact on the overall look and feel of your bathroom. Consider a finish that complements the overall style of the room, such as a dark wood finish for a traditional bathroom or a sleek, modern finish for a contemporary bathroom.
- Look for additional features: Some bathroom vanities come with additional features, such as built-in lighting or a makeup table, that can enhance the functionality of the space. Consider what additional features you might want and look for a vanity that includes them.
- Don't forget the faucet: The faucet is an important part of your bathroom vanity, and it should be chosen carefully to match the style of the vanity and the overall look of the room. Consider a faucet with a finish that complements the finish of the vanity and the hardware in the room.
By considering these factors, you can choose a bathroom vanity that fits both your functional needs and the style of your large bathroom.
For beautiful and stylish vanities, visit vanityinstyle.com