Seven steps to choose a bath vanity for a small bathroom
When choosing a bathroom vanity for a small bathroom, it's important to consider both function and style. Here are seven tips to help you choose the perfect bathroom vanity for your small bathroom:
- Measure the space: Before you start shopping, measure the space where you plan to install the vanity. This will help you determine the maximum size of the vanity that will fit in the space.
- Consider the layout: Think about how you use your bathroom and how the vanity will fit into the overall layout. If you have a separate shower and tub, for example, you may want a vanity with a single sink to save space.
- Choose a compact design: Look for a vanity that is compact in design, with a narrow depth and a small footprint. This will help save space in your small bathroom.
- Opt for a floating design: A floating vanity, which is mounted to the wall rather than the floor, can help create the illusion of more space in a small bathroom.
- Consider storage options: Make sure the vanity you choose has sufficient storage for all your bathroom essentials. Look for vanities with drawers or shelves for added storage space.
- Choose the right sink: A smaller sink will take up less space and may be more appropriate for a small bathroom. Alternatively, you could opt for a vessel sink, which sits on top of the vanity rather than being built into it, to save space.
- Think about the finish: The finish of your vanity can also have an impact on the overall look and feel of your small bathroom. Consider choosing a light-colored finish, such as white or light wood, to help reflect light and make the space feel larger.
By considering these factors, you can choose a bathroom vanity that not only looks great in your small bathroom but also meets your functional needs.
For beautiful and stylish vanities, visit vanityinstyle.com